Toki 1 Stand
Floor to ceiling stand that holds 2 bikes vertically.
- Secure, stable telescopic style floor to ceiling stand for hanging two bikes vertically
- Overall range is from minimum 5'7" to maximum extension at 10'2"
- Bikes can be mounted via front or rear wheel; front wheel mount is more stable
- Works with virtually all size and types of bikes with tire width up to 2.85"
- Strong, light aluminum 2-piece telescoping pillar with center clamp mechanism
- Upper mount is spring loaded for essential tension to hold safely in place
- Both ends feature rubber covers that eliminate slippage, reduce possible damage
- Always make sure your floor and ceiling surfaces are solid and parallel to each other
- Two bike mounting hooks included, with lower stability arms as separate pieces
- Wheel hooks easily and securely height adjustable, with urethane coating
- Hooks can accommodate bikes up to 44lbs max, on rims and tires up to 2.85" wide
- Independent height adjustment of each bike hook on pillar allows offset height setup
- Stabilizing lower mount arms prevent bike from swinging, don't support any weight
- Footprint determined by sizes and styles of bikes you mount, but smallest available
- Anodized Grey finish
- Weight: 8.82 lbs (4kg)
- Made in Japan