The Gujo bike storage stand is one of the most versatile and innovative single bike stands produced. This single bike stand stores a bike in one of three different positions: two horizontal and one vertical. Horizontally, you can roll the front or rear wheel into the base cradle for simple use and quick access. The third option is to hang the bike vertically by the front wheel with the rear wheel resting in the wheel cradle, which takes a little extra care, but limits the footprint of the racked bike to a minimum. The rack is well built and highly stable when a bike is mounted in any of the positions. The flexibility is perfect for those who don't have much room to work with, yet at most times would prefer their bike to be easily accessible. This is a well thought out and executed stand that is straightforward to use and compatible with all but the shortest and longest wheel base bikes, such as sub-20" wheel options and larger full suspension 29er's.
Purely practical; the Gujo is easy to use. The wheel cradle features a sliding wheel stop that is adjustable to for 20-29" (includes 650 and 700c) wheel options, to insure you get the right fit for rack and bike stability. The Gujo can securely hold tires sizes from 20mm to 2.7" When a bike is mounted in the rack in any of the positions, it is a stable and snug fit. For horizontal use, simple roll you bike into the cradle with front or rear wheel. Done. For vertical use, we find it easiest to raise the front end so it is vertical, resting on the rear wheel, then roll the rear wheel into the cradle and position the front wheel so you can rest the rim on the upright mounted hook. The upright section be removed if you don't intend to use it for a period of time. Stout steel construction, quality hardware, and smart design keep the unit working properly for years, always stable. A small rear leg prevents you from pushing the Gujo back or tipping backwards. The small leg and full size leg supports feature non-marking, firm rubber feet, and the upper rim hook is coated to hold the wheel in place and ensure you don't damage your rim or tire.
When you need to move the Gujo, it is light at just 9¼lbs, easy to maneuver, and can be disassembled for long term storage. Many riders will eventually purchase several Gujo units, especially if you have limited width and height available, such as along side a car in a sloping roof single-car garage or along an entry hallway. The stand can also double as a limited-duty cleaning station when in the vertical position (backpedal the chain through a rag, for example). No matter how you choose to use it, the Gujo is a superb, practical product in terms of quality and design and is an asset to any rider who needs a somewhat unique, flexible storage solution for the long haul.
- Stable, small footprint versatile single bike stand works with most bike designs/sizes
- Can be utilized for in two horizontal options, or as a vertical freestanding storage rack
- For bikes with 20"- 700c/29" wheels excluding long wheelbase full-suspension 29er's
- Quality welded steel construction, hardware, keep your bike safe and secure
- Powdercoat finish durable to daily use, rubber feet protect floors, eliminates sliding
- Rim hook on upright arm is shaped and coated to stabilize wheel, protect finish
- Base wheel cradle features adjustable, sliding tire stop to accommodate sizes
- Ultimate in space efficiency/flexibilty- front or rear wheel horizontal, or hang vertically
- Simply roll front/rear wheel into base cradle for horizontal use
- Stand bike on rear wheel and roll into cradle, then hook front wheel for vertical use
- Vertical upright can be removed if not desired for daily use
- Designed for small or narrow spaces, many owners have multiple units
- Perfect for apartment living where space is limited, wall or ceiling mount not feasible
- Min/Max tire width: 20mm to 2.7"
- Rack base footprint: 22.24" (570mm) wide, 29.72" (755mm) depth
- Max rack structure height: 48.03" (1220mm)
- Unit weight: 9.25 lbs (4.2kg)
- Color: Grey
- Made in Japan